Monday, February 8, 2010

Why should I not expose false leaders and their teaching in my book?

I have just finish writing a book that I started ten years ago called the truth shall make me free. Ever since I've been on my missionary trip around the different cities and states I have seen some things that I will just say, God is not happy about. People tell me that I need to just pray for these preachers and just move on. I would love to do that, but there is one problem. People have lost lives, faith, hope and have been led down the path of destruction. l can't just turn a blind eye to what they have done. A lot of these preachers know that I'm writing a book about them and threaten to sue me if l publish the book even though I'm not using their name for say. People will still know them even though I'm changing the spelling in their name, of course it will still be the same..for example. my name is Gino, but l would change the name to Geno. so is it wrong to expose these people and if so why? If not, why not? I believe people need to know what is going on in the churches today and l believe people need to stand up and expose the darkness that is going on behind close doors. The way I see it, if they were poisoning people with physical food would you allow them to do it. what's the different really between giving someone poison physical food and poison spiritual food? no sarcastic answer please. Why should I not expose false leaders and their teaching in my book?
You had better have some solid proof of any suspected wrongdoing. If not, any person whom you name in your book can--and will--sue you for libel.





Who appointed you as the person to expose anything, hm?





edit: oh, by the way....you had better be extrememly careful claiming to know what God is or is not happy about. That sounds like you are doing the same thing as the people about whom you wrote your book--claiming to speak for God.Why should I not expose false leaders and their teaching in my book?
';vengeance is mine,'; says the Lord. Let God take care of them. Sooner or later their church will realize the false teaching and they will all leave.





Revelation 9:20 (New International Version)





20The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood鈥攊dols that cannot see or hear or walk21Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.





God will deal with them in his way.





Proverbs 3:5





5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart


and lean not on your own understanding;





God has a plan and he will deliver that congregation from evil.





Father,


Thank you for blessing us with these answers and questions. If it's your will for Gino to write about those pastors, then guide him on how to write it. Give us this day all the wisdom we need and the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Forgive us for our sins against you, and forgive those who sinned against us, for they know not what they do. Lead us to the right path and deliver us from anything evil, ungodly, or anything that will defile us.





Thank you,


We ask this in the name of Jesus


and all of God' s people say Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment