Monday, February 8, 2010

I need notes on types of classroom tests (e.g. matching type,true or false,analogy).Any website or book? Thanx

I tried educational websites but can't find detailed info on the topic..also didn't find any book (here in Mideast) containing this topic. I've been to many bookstores, but to no avail..I need this info within the next week..Do u know any website or teaching book that could help me? Pls help! Thanx a lot! God bless u!I need notes on types of classroom tests (e.g. matching type,true or false,analogy).Any website or book? Thanx
Instead of 'test', you should search using the search term 'assessment'. Many things should come up, including the more standard test types you mention. (matching/multiple choice/short answer/etc.) ';ERIC'; has a lot of research articles.
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment