Sunday, February 7, 2010

According to you, events in ';A.D. 2150'; book is true or false?

And I thought that I was the only person in the world to have read this book....


I feel that the book is fiction but the principles are great. I first read the book in 1976 when I was 11 years old and it's been my favorite book ever since. Some of its tenets have been the basic foundation for the way that I see the world. I believed in them as a kid and still do. I feel that the reason that I am here is to learn and that I chose the circumstances of my birth. I believe in taking responsibility for my choices. I believe that everything is as it's supposed to be at this moment and that everyone has their own path to follow. I believe in reincarnation and that some souls that are highly evolved and offer to help others. I believe that acceptance is the key.





';The measure of a mind's evolution is its acceptance of the unacceptable.';According to you, events in ';A.D. 2150'; book is true or false?
true the daleks invasion of earth 2150According to you, events in ';A.D. 2150'; book is true or false?
what is your question, I do no think ad 2150 has happened yet.
true
Jon falls asleep in 1976 and wakes up in 2150 A.D. He finds that mindkind has evolved into MacroMan leaving behind the ways of ';microman';. In this future, there is telepathy, telekinesis and precognition. People are aware of their prior lives and can commit suicide and move on to their next reincarnation when they feel that they have learned all they can from the current one. Jon has only 3 months to attain level 3 macroawareness in order to permanently stay in 2150 A.D.
Definately an interesting piece of literature... true or false could be applied to the Celestine Prophesy as well (as they are quite similar texts with a strongly variant plot)... I cannot say false though it is a fiction...

No comments:

Post a Comment