Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False: People that you've accepted on social sites like face book and myspace don't talk to you

If true, share your experience please.





Why do people ask you to be your friend on these types of social network sites but they don't try to get to know you.


So, basically you are just some face on their page and they haven't even taken the time to get to know you.





Why do people do that?





Request you as a friend but don't make friends with you.True or False: People that you've accepted on social sites like face book and myspace don't talk to you
friend collectors.





I have people that I know in real life that I accepted on my Facebook. If they don't ever reply to my messages then they are off.True or False: People that you've accepted on social sites like face book and myspace don't talk to you
True. I don't have either.
People noramlly talk to me because I get these freaks that like to say ';damn girl you're hot.'; I don't even know why I just have regular pics and a normal profile. If someone doesn't talk to you it's because they're going through and adding so that it looks like they're cool and have tons of friends.
true.because they think your hot and just want them on their list, some may talk to you
True 95% of the time. The only people that really talk to me are the ones I know in person.
Very True! Anyone that has invited me as a friend has to date, never spoken to me!!
lol yeah i know.. that is true, see i think they ask to be friends so that they can have more friends on their ';friends list'; so they look like they are ';cool';...
false
it true, but don't get annoyed by that situation.
that is why my number one rule is don't. i have a myspace but i only accept people i know in real or people send me a message and we exchange messages for a little while be for they send a friend request. i only have like 3 people on my friends list that i don't know personally offline!
I dont really care if they dont talk to me or not... I just do it to see how many friends I can get...I only talk to the people I know
false.....definently!!!
False everyone on my page I know and we talk on a regular basis.
I have this problem on Myspace. I think alot of people add me just to look at my page and view my pics. I hate that!





But then again, there are some people who will still talk after being accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment