Monday, February 8, 2010

I have prayed on the book of Mormon and God let me know that it is false what should I do?

If you're a Mormon then change religions, if you're not then don't worry about it. If you're concerned about people who believe in the book of mormon all you can do is tell them what you know to be true and hope they listen.I have prayed on the book of Mormon and God let me know that it is false what should I do?
Pray about the Koran!





Wait - don't. The LDS don't do that either for some reason. I don't know why they don't. They don't ask me to pray about the Bible either for some reason.





You ended up with the correct answer, but it could have turned out the other way if all you did was pray. Just look at all the LDS people that are just as convinced it is true.





It's important to not believe every spirit.


1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.





It's important to search for ourselves and examine the scriptures to see if it's true.


Acts 17:11 Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.





If you don't, you might end up like the unfortunate people mentioned in 2 Corinthians 11.I have prayed on the book of Mormon and God let me know that it is false what should I do?
The correct answer would be move on with your life and leave the Mormons alone.





From your posts, it seems as if your religion is best described as anti-Mormonism rather than Christianity as all I see in ways of defining you is anti-mormon comments.





Somewhere I'm sure you have proud grandparents!
well, it looks like its taking you a LONG time to talk yourself out of it, so heres what I'd do. get together with tiger, desiree, and all those other pleasant folks and sit around the campfire just huggin and swayin and re convince yourself...the mormons are bad the mormons are bad...one day you might actually believe it become secure in your own beliefs and become part of real people society!


Good luck to you sir, I know it will be a tough road
If you are having issues with your religion, or your faith, maybe you should look to other religions to see which one you identify more with. You may feel a bigger spiritual connection with many others. Try them out and see which one fits! Good luck!
First get off of the book. Then read it. You have to be sincere and really want to know if the book is truly scripture.
Proclaim it to the world as God has shown it to you.
Get in tough with Jehovah's Witnesses and let them show you what the Bible REALLY teaches.
Become a Southern Baptist.
Respect the Book of Mormon and move on.
care to elaborate?
Don't join the church if you don't believe it's true.
move on - find another path to walk

No comments:

Post a Comment