Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why do you not follow Zeus instead of chasing after false gods in old books?

Especially after his begotten son Hercules sacrificed so much to save you!Why do you not follow Zeus instead of chasing after false gods in old books?
Yeah I'm with you. I don't know how they can all be so blind. And Hercules, what a hero! I am forever indebted to Him. Praise Zeus.Why do you not follow Zeus instead of chasing after false gods in old books?
Uhhhhh - maybe because he is a false god in an old book
Cause Greece is a lot farther away than Scandinavia.
Those Christians should be ashamed for perverting exquisite Greek mythology by adding the inferior Roman. Romans always copied the Greeks in everything but never managed to achieve their level of excellence.
I view all gods as inferior to my living God.
because i prefer Dagda, and the Tuath de dannon.


besides i look much better in a robe than i do in a toga.
I have never met Zeus, but I have met Jesus Christ. Like so many have. If you ever do then you will understand. Amazing grace...once I was blind but now I see. Maybe one day you will see too.
Hahahaha! What about Demeter? She sacrificed a lot too! I would think she would be a better comparison. Why not worship the Goddess? Far more believable we came from conception then some sand and a man's bone ;)
They don't understand Odin's sacrifice of hanging for nine days to bring them the runes either. Go figure. Ingrates.
i met zeus .. i even see people using him in dota ..





zeus is real , evidence of zeus = lightning . its so real , why don't you guys just believe him
Same principle, different religion...uh myth...
lol. Same reason I think Christianity is crap. But I have to admit I always felt partial to Athena.





Edit: Ezekial, I'm actually embarassed for you that you'd say such a stupid thing. You realize the Grecian gods were never written down in any old books right?

No comments:

Post a Comment