Monday, February 8, 2010

If you say that Islam is a false religion, how many pages of al-Quran (holy book) you have read?

Do you know that islam had cover all the history and origion of adam and eve, noah, abraham, hinddu, jesus , the false trinity and so on...





if you don't why are you keep arguing and telling islam is the false religion?If you say that Islam is a false religion, how many pages of al-Quran (holy book) you have read?
**If you say that Islam is a false religion, how many pages of al-Quran (holy book) you have read?





I don't say that Islam is a false religion i just like your question.


I would say that i have read most of the pages.





Below you will find one of my favorite verses.





Chapter 2 verse 136 Jusuf Ali Translation





Say ye: ';We believe in God, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to God (in Islam).';





Have a blessed day.If you say that Islam is a false religion, how many pages of al-Quran (holy book) you have read?
Can't say it's real. Can't say it's false. All I can say is that I believe what I believe and that's in Jesus. How can you say the Trinity is false if you haven't tried Them? I'm not here to judge your religion. It's what you believe and you have that right. I can only believe what I've experienced as truth. My faith comes not only from a book but from life experience.


Peace be with you.
I read the first ten suras.





However I will read the rest (give me time).





I have also read countless articles and journals and spoken with many Muslims. My conclusion is that Islam is evil and false.





Just like Nazism.





I especially like to laugh at Sura 4.157 that is the stupidest thing I ever read.
Thank You..I Agree With You Bro..Thats So Truth...Allah Akbur..
I've read it ';cover to cover';. Islam is false (as false as Christianity is). The book is full of contradictions and rediculouse statements, is viloent, and clearly wrong on many issues.





Here is a simple contradiction:





Has the Koran been abrogated?





NO?





6:34


There is none to alter the decisions of Allah.





6:115


Perfected is the Word of thy Lord in truth and justice. There is naught that can change His words.





10:64


There is no changing the Words of Allah.





18:27


And recite that which hath been revealed unto thee of the Scripture of thy Lord. There is none who can change His words.





or YES?





2:106


Nothing of our revelation (even a single verse) do we abrogate or cause be forgotten, but we bring (in place) one better or the like thereof.





16:101


And when We put a revelation in place of (another) revelation, - and Allah knoweth best what He revealeth - they say: Lo! thou art but inventing. Most of them know not.





Here is one of many rediculouse statements.





27:61 27:61 Is not He (best) Who made the earth a fixed abode, and placed rivers in the folds thereof, and placed firm hills therein, and hath set a barrier between the two seas ? Is there any God beside Allah ? Nay, but most of them know not!





- states the earth is fixed and does not move, how rediculous is that!





and how about them talking ants, ha, ha, ha!





27:18 Till, when they reached the Valley of the Ants, an ant exclaimed: O ants! Enter your dwellings lest Solomon and his armies crush you, unperceiving.





27:19 And (Solomon) smiled, laughing at her speech, and said: My Lord, arouse me to be thankful for Thy favour wherewith Thou hast favoured me and my parents, and to do good that shall be pleasing unto Thee, and include me i n (the number of) Thy righteous slaves.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT.
Yep, I read it. Not in the Arabic language. Sorry, I needed to read an English translation. I don't say Islam is a false religion, ALL RELIGION IS FALSE. True believers do not determine on their own how God is to be worshiped, God does. God is the author and perfecter of our faith. His son is Yeshua HaMashiach. The Holy Spirit which indwells each believer is able to reveal truth from fiction. Truth as it is found in creation and the written Word of God.
I read every page and Islam had cover all the history and origin of Adam and eve, Noah, Abraham, Hindu, Jesus, and Islam is wrong, it has wrong data, wrong facts. Is every wrong when it comes in who Jesus really is, with out him there is no hope. Yes I still believe is a false religion.
Almighty God warned his people Israel that there would be false prophets and Christ's deceiving the masses of people in the world. In the Old Testament in the book called Deuteronomy God says: ';If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and give thee a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, whereof he spoke unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou has not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt NOT hearken unto the words of that prophet, or the dreamer of dreams: for YHWH your God prove you, to know whether you love YHWH your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after YHWH your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and you shall serve him, and cleave unto him. Deut 13:1-4





It is a test, to see whether we will cling to the true God, or go after the gods of India, Native Americans, China, Islam and others.
It is a very recent religion that is for sure. And too much in the news for me.
I believe the bible to be the infallible word of God, it tells me Jesus is the only way to heaven and that He is the Son of God, so any other religion that doesn't believe that, I don't have to read their book, I know I don't want anything to do with it.
Allahu Akbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment