Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is this statement true of false! I need help! and I cannot find it in my book.?

The Integration is a worldwide group of connected computer networks.








we were told to exhaust our resources on this test! and that's what i'm doing!Is this statement true of false! I need help! and I cannot find it in my book.?
Enterprise application integration, also known as systems integration, as the use of software and computer systems to bring together a set of enterprise computer applications.





TRUEIs this statement true of false! I need help! and I cannot find it in my book.?
As written, it makes no sense and would be False.





-MM
i say true
I would say false. Our business location has all our computers ';integrated'; so they work together off the server.





Type in ';computer integration'; in your search engine and you will find companies that do this sort of thing - or follow this link:


http://computerintegrationgrp.com/servic鈥?/a>





They all describe some form of inner company integration - not the whole world. Although the Internet would probably also be consider integration. Is your homework referring to the Internet or business computers?
the true integration is to leave the unbelievers country to the the Islamic country { U 'll lough at me but U'll find that is truth either now or later on}
Um... the most obvious way I can think of to help you with this is to have you really look at the main part of the sentence with me --





...a world wide group of connected computer networks...





What IS that called? (it's what you're using right now to get to this web site)...

No comments:

Post a Comment