Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False: ';Gold is just a rock and the bible is more than just a book';?

what is your immediate response to that statement?True or False: ';Gold is just a rock and the bible is more than just a book';?
true...True or False: ';Gold is just a rock and the bible is more than just a book';?
You know what, I believe that more than anything. I can't explain why, it just feels right. To me without the bible i would be lost, I buy gold all the time, and the only thing it did was accessorize God's gift to my mother (me). But with the Bible, it teaches me to be as pure as gold, so I can accessorize my gift to God (my mother). I hope you get what I'm saying, I can't explain it no better than that.
false: gold is a metal, the bible is mans first soap opera, hey its just my opinion
True and false:





Gold is a VALUABLE rock.





And many base their belief on the bible.
that you are ignorant, gold is not a rock, it is a metal and the bible is just a work of fiction
true is the first thing that comes to my mind then the second is Gold isnt just a rock its a valuable rock
The Bible is not just a book it's Gods word to mankind and if all mankind would follow what is being said and disregard all the false teachings and church doctrins we wouldn't be in the predicruments we find our selves in today.





Sincerely yours, Fred M. Hunter
True
Lotta TRUTH to this.......(Very 'Profound'..!)

No comments:

Post a Comment