Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SOME TRUE FALSE QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERED, I LOST MY BOOK. WRITE T OR F NEXT TO THE NUMBER OF THE QUESTION!?

1. In near surface envioronments, rocks of granitic composition begin to melt at about 800C


2. The average geothermal gradient in the upper crust of the Earth is about 1C per kilometer


3. Volcanoes of the Andes Mountains are mainly rhyolitic in composition


4. The volcanoes that form the Hawaiian Islands are mainly shield volcanoes


5. Mount St. Helens is located over a hot spot


6. The volume of material extruded from mount St. Helens in 1980 was exceptionally great in comparison to other volcanic eruptions of the colcanoes throughout the world


7. Numerous fissure eruptions occur along oceanic ridges


8. Dikes are commonly formed along sedimentary bedding surfaces.


9. Granitic batholiths occur along the western margin of North America.





Please answer honestly. i cant find the answers to these cuz i lost my book!SOME TRUE FALSE QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERED, I LOST MY BOOK. WRITE T OR F NEXT TO THE NUMBER OF THE QUESTION!?
use google =)SOME TRUE FALSE QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERED, I LOST MY BOOK. WRITE T OR F NEXT TO THE NUMBER OF THE QUESTION!?
google it





can you help me please?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091129124912AAgJijC

No comments:

Post a Comment