Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False: You Haven't Read Any Book Novels This Year?

False, I've read at least 2 a week for the last 2 years.True or False: You Haven't Read Any Book Novels This Year?
FalseTrue or False: You Haven't Read Any Book Novels This Year?
False, Da Vinci code.
false, i had read 5+ books this year. just curious is this for a project or something???
true 3 of them
FALSE
false
False.. =)
true
True. I'm a non-fiction girl... I read 1 every two weeks or so.
true, i cant get used to these graduating lenses in my glasses
false. I read all the time.
true
False
false.. I have read many..
I have read several novels this year.


Peace.
false , i read one this past summer and i'll read another this month
False. I read Harry Potter.


Damn. I AM a nerd. LOL
false
false. have but haven't wanted to
sadly, true

No comments:

Post a Comment